Community Education for Sustainable Development
Management of the Community Education Project is based on participatory impact approach. This allows all participants to work together with SISC staff to shape the project’s objectives, methods, and outcomes as social learning occurs.
Participatory management allows project staff and participants to:
- Evaluate and communicate the project’s impacts;
- Understand related SISC projects ( Water School for a Living Yangtze, Sichuan Earthquake Relief Project) and identify areas of collaboration;
- Generate common commitments and integrate all aspects of the project;
- Produce an impact narrative reflecting the project’s rationale for intervention;
- Produce a framework for ongoing monitoring and evaluation.